Your privacy is important to us.
• We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
• Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
• We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
• Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
• We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
• We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
• We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
2. Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
• We may process personal information collected via the website for the purposes of:
conducting market consultation exercises; and providing you with information about new developments on or any changes to the services provided via the website.
• If you do not wish to receive information about our products or services, please indicate this in the appropriate box when providing us with your details.
• We may also use information in aggregate form (so that no individual user is identified):
To build up marketing profiles; to aid strategic development; to manage our relationship with advertisers; and to audit usage of the site.
• We may disclose your personal information to third parties where;
we are compelled by law or a court order to do so, or if we believe that such action is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Megamonde to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of Megamonde,, the Website, visitors to the website or others;
we may use third parties to provide us with services. For example, we may use a third party to distribute our publications and if you have told us that you wish to receive a publication, that third party would need your mailing address. They would only be allowed to use your mailing address for the purpose of sending you the relevant publication; or
• The disclosure is made with your consent.
• Megamonde’ may also use "cookies" to identify you when you access the website and to build up a demographic profile.